Šķilbēni, Nativity of Our Most Holy Lady Orthodox Church
Address: Alejas street 11, c. Šķilbani, Šķilbēni parish,
The church is a cultural monument of local
significance. It is made of wood, built from 1928 to 1929. The church was
consecrated in honour of the nativity of Our Lady, and the interior – the walls
and the ceiling –, as well as the church itself, are painted blue.