Former Capuchin Cloister Building
Address: Klostera street 1, Viļaka
T.: +37128686600, firstname.lastname@example.org
GPS: 57.1838715, 27.6693587
Built during the time period between 1936 and 1940. Initially this was a Franciscan Capuchin male cloister, later it hosted the police (militsiya), a clinic, a sewing workshop, a cinema, and a library. At present this is a Centre for Culture and Creative Industries. Expositions available for viewing.